domingo, 21 de noviembre de 2010

How Pop/Rock You Feel When You Wake Up In The Morning?


Esta frase ronda en mi cabeza desde que vi el siguiente video por primera vez.
You and I se estrenó a mitad del presente año en una gala benéfica presidida por Sir Elton John, en el cual Lady Gaga sorprendió a la audiencia con un nuevo sencillo, que se expandió rapidamente por la web gracias a los videos en Youtube.

Esa misma semana en Montreal, Gaga interpretó You And I en el Monsterball tour, presentación de la cual se extrae el presente video y que ronda mi cabeza desde entonces. En medio de su performance Gaga habla con el publico y les dice lo siguiente (3:50 - 5:00):

'You know why, you know why you are the coolest fans in the whole world?.

I'll tell you why. 'Cause I wrote this song out of the deepest, most pure, happiest place of my heart and I don't want nothing from you ... I don't want you to buy it... I don't want you to pay me anything to listen to it, I'm not even gonna put it on iTunes. I wrote this song because I wanted to write a great record and I wanted you to hear it just because I love you and all you care about is music and freedom and that's why you are the best fans.

'Cause you don't care about the radio, you don't care about television, you don't care about charts or albums sold, all you care about is How Pop/Rock you feel when you wake up in the morning'.
Excelente presentación, disfruten.



Dedicado a @BeToRC #MonsterLove

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario