miércoles, 16 de mayo de 2012

Turning tables

There are days that change the course of life and shake your core, opening your eyes wide open.
I had one of those days today.
As always I needed to explote and scream and make a hugh act about it. 
Hysterical acts have a reason, they throw away all the feelings and thoughts you held locked inside. 
It was a flood. It literally was.
But I made a change today, slight but for all reasons necessary.
Life is not about whining endlessly and blaming yourself for your failure.
Life is about accepting you made a mistake and proving you learnt and you are now willing to prove your worth.
This day was the day I needed to focus for once and for all.
I have a couple more challenges ahead and I'm gonna be at my best. 
It is going to be me against me. 





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario